Energize Energize

Good Job!

Well, at least I got caught! I was wondering if they would ever catch me, so the only thing I've got to say, is good job, and I think I kinda promotioned your games, not that I want any credit. Well I gotta go, guess NG turned boring to me now... but if you make another game, I'm your #1 fan!

P.S. My dad is a doctor, yes he is.

So Long-Au Revoir For a very very long time...

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

Police Liuteniant (however that it's spelled)

Dude, awesome, really good, I think these NG parody movies are becoming the theme of the season for Flash movies and Games, I just saw Turd of the Week, it was kewl too. One thuing, the game is a bit tedious, maybe try put several flashes instead of one, and remove the removal of a health point when you miss a BLAM! Still dude some great game, I would like for you to respond

PimpMasterKDOG responds:

OMFG I responded. I'm taking all of these ideas into account when I design my next game. Thanks for the review :)

-->KDOG

Tom Fulp Dress Up Tom Fulp Dress Up

Woah dude

That vat rily cool. Yeah, I vouldn't like to luk at Tom's dick, if he has one. (yast kiding Tom, don't delete my profile)

Clock Invaders Clock Invaders

Wow

That waz cool, stop the clocks from taking over the Portal! Also the game was too easy and I played 2or3 games and it never ends. Uk

&amp;lt;Osama Hunter&amp;gt; <Osama Hunter>

Well

It waz Uk, but it waz really EZ, I mean, I always got like 200 more points than what I should, but still a good game, it wasted my time but I had fun killin that bastard

bowling!!!! bowling!!!!

Wow

Dude, the game's awesome! I really liked it, it's so simple and the best thing is that it has a small file size! I think you should make from other sports like golf or pool, don't know; I just submmited a soccer game, that'll be good too.
I feel good...

League Bowling League Bowling

Awesome Dude!!!

This is Awesome dude, I really like it alot

Metroid Extermination Metroid Extermination

Awesome Dude!!!

Wow this game is really good, and since I'm a really big Fan of Samus, I liked this so much that this went to my Favorites. Thanks for the game dude!

Crime Jammers Crime Jammers

Kinda Kewl

Yea, it wuz funny. You're smoking on Oregano!

Simpson's Pacman v2 Simpson's Pacman v2

Kewl

Hey Simpsons are Kewl, and this is Kewl too. Also, I found a bug, sometimes in the corners he would skip the dots, then you have to come back for it, and some turns are hard.